Pages

Friday 17 February 2017


last Tuesday after morning tea Room 14 and the junior school went to the hall.

They went for the Duffy show so we could learn about reading.

First they sang the  Duffy song with dance moves.Then Global Girl was flying around and Duffy saw her and, said “Who are you? And Global girl said “I am global girl.Later global girl and Duffy sang a cool  song about the environment.
Next Global girl said “do you want to fly” Duffy said “Yes but how can I fly I do not have wings”  
“You can hold my hand” Duffy said “I don’t know if I can hold girls hands” but Global girl grabbed  his hand.
After that they went to south Australia and met a koala and, a fire bush that was trying to eat the koala, the koala did not like it but the fire bush did like it.
At the end Duffy and Global girl saved the world. I hope they come back.
   

1 comment:

  1. I love how much thought you put into your story, you have a great way of describing what's happening.

    ReplyDelete