Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

Musical Madness


As the children in room 14 marched into the hall my feelings changed from, boring to happy. At the assembly
Mr Jacobsen and Mr Somerville were wearing the same singlet. When we sat down I sat up.At the start of the assembly the assistant principal’s, Mr Burt and Mr Wiseman were singing the  Musical madness song.

Team four was the second to last item it was about when you sing in the car with different feelings. It was so  funny that I felt like Joker when he laughs. It one of my favorites. My favourite part was the part when Mr Jacobsen was in his van,singing to Drop It Like It’s Hot.


Team three to me came a tie with Team four because they  were so funny that all the kids in my class laughed, so did I. My favourite part was when Miss King sang “When I was 70” and showed a photo on her phone with a lady on it, and the part when Miss Davis was swinging from Chandelier.







No comments:

Post a Comment