Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Recorders

This morning my class was playing the recorder it was fun. We sat in a circle on the mat. Miss Davis showed us how to play the recorder. As we sat in a circle we were not loud.

When we got our recorder everyone held it the right way.We had to put our left hand on the top and our right on the bottom. When we are not playing our  recorder we hold it under our arm.

The first note we played was a D. To do a D you put your middle finger on the second hole and put your thumb under the back hole,and we played the note C to do a C you do the same as a D but you put your thumb on the back hole.

We had to go in groups my group was Kiarah,Atawhai and Julianna.It was noisy inside so we asked if we could go outside. It sounded like a bird,early in the morning it was very loud.When the noise stopped I felt like an elephant  when it just woke up. I was happy when I was playing the recorder.It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment